Ib Economics Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program Jocelyn Blink, Ian Dorton【简介_书评_在线阅读-pdf mobi epub】中英文
Ib Economics Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program
作者：Jocelyn Blink, Ian Dorton
The bestselling IB Diploma course book for Economics has been revised and updated in line with the 2011 syllabus changes. Now in color, with increased diagrams and photographs to support students\' learning including a CD-ROM that contains 17 handy revision sheets, specimen papers, glossary, and weblinks for further research.
- Written by two IB Economics workshop leaders who have worked on the Economics curriculum review, and includes support directly from the IB
- Accurate mapping to the most recent syllabus, so you can trust in a thorough approach
- Now even more engaging to motivate students - with a colorful design and student CD-ROM
- Full coverage of the new quantitative syllabus component at HL, with practice and activities to strengthen comprehension
- Activities seamlessly integrate the learner profile, with the best integration of the IB philosophy to develop outward-looking learners
- Includes a student CD-ROM with revision sheets, specimen papers, glossary, and weblinks to give students even more practice
- Exam, portfolio and Extended Essay advice included to support top achievement
About the Series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra support through their IB studies. Oxford\'s Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.
Ib Economics Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program Jocelyn Blink, Ian Dorton【简介_书评_在线阅读-pdf mobi epub】相关词
Ib Economics Course Book: Oxford IB Diploma Program Jocelyn Blink, Ian Dorton【简介_书评_在线阅读-pdf mobi epub】下载